Batman Begins (2005)
First photorealistic CGI body movements
1) Instances with just one or two bats in the shot, (such as the single bat gone astray inside Wayne's mansion), uses real bats, but each scene with a flock of bats, had to be done using CGI bats, since it was decided to be too difficult to control that many bats at once.
2) The wide-shot of the house of the League of Shadows was entirely computer-generated.
3) Contrary to the previous Batman films, in which the Batcave was realized as a combination of a live set and matte paintings (done either by hand or computer), no visual effects were used in this film to show the Batcave. The entire Batcave is instead a massive full-scale set.
4) Directed by Christopher Nolan.
5) Video is made as CGI test fo the film, that was not included in finished movie.