Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
Advanced photorealistic CGI stunt double, advanced virtual cinematography
4K HDR video
CGI making of video
2) Presented advanced realistic CGI doubles (Evangeline Lilly, Legolas and more).
3) It was decided to do CGI doubles of Azog, Bolg, and the Orcs, with the decision with Bolg being made so suddenly, that whole sequences had to be re-shot, which is why in the trailers, Azog is the one chasing the Dwarves, but in the film, it's Bolg.
4) It took one processor-week to render a scale from Smaug's body. In other words, if a single computer processor were used, each scale would have taken a week to render. Fortunately, Weta Digital used a large server farm of multi-processor machines for its effects rendering.
5) Stereoscopic 3d version available.
6) Advanced virtual cinematography used in dragon chase scene (for more virtual cinematography watch The Matrix).