Hollow Man (2000)
First anatomically correct CGI human body model
Video (HD 1080p)
CGI making of video
1) First anatomically correct working 3-D computer model of a human body down to the last capillary.
2) The 3D model has since been donated to scientific researchers.
3) Approximately $50 million of the film's $95 million budget was reserved for visual effects work, which was primarily worked on by Sony Pictures Imageworks (SPI) and Tippett Studio.
4) Directed by Paul Verhoeven.
5) Work on the film (CGI effects) began in 1998.